Our publications area contains a variety of information about Hertfordshire Community NHS Trust, including our Annual Reports and Quality Accounts, regular reports on staffing levels in our inpatient bed units, our newsletters and other pertinent information related to our services and the wider NHS.
If you cannot find the information you are looking for or have a query, please email the Communications Team for help.
HCT is an integral part of the Health and Care system in Hertfordshire. Our orgisational strategy sets out how we want to provide outstanding care for the people we serve. Collaborating with system partners where that will provide the best outcomes and experiences for patients - whilst delivering the best value for the tax paying public.
We have a number of enabling strategies that are aligned to and support delivery of our organisational strategy:
- Organisational strategy 2021-2025
- Clinical and quality strategy 2021-2025
- Communications and involvement strategy 2022-2025
- Digital strategy 2022-2025
- Green Plan 2022-2025
- Patient engagement and experience strategy 2021-2024
- People Strategy 2021-2025
Our organisational annual report and accounts are adopted every year at the Annual General Meeting (AGM) and published. In this section you’ll also find our annual reports for patient experience and safeguarding.
Latest annual report and AGM
- Annual report and accounts 2021-2022
- Recording of the latest annual general meeting (AGM) 20 July 2022
- Annual general meeting (AGM) presentation held on 20 July 2022
All annual reports
- Annual report and accounts 2020-2021
- Annual report and accounts 2019-2020
- Annual report and accounts 2018-2019
- Annual report and accounts 2017-2018
- Annual report and accounts 2016-2017
- Annual report and accounts 2015-2016
- Annual report and accounts 2014-2015
- Annual report and accounts 2013-2014
- Annual report and accounts 2012-2013
- Annual report and accounts 2011-2012
- Annual report and accounts 2010-2011
Our Quality Account is published every year. In this section you can find the main report alongside highlight or summary report and our quality priorities. If you require reports before 2015 please email the communications team.
- Quality Account 2021-2022
- Quality Account Summary 2021-2022
- Quality Account 2020-2021
- Quality Account Summary 2020-2021
- Quality Account 2019-2020
- Quality Account summary 2019-2020
- Quality Account 2018-19
- Quality Account Summary 2018-19
- Quality Account highlight report 2018-19
- CQUIN and Quality Priority Summary 2018-2018
- Quality Account 2017-2018
- Quality Account summary 2017-2018
- Quality Account highlight report 2017-2018
- Quality Account 2016-2017
- Quality Account highlight report 2016-2017
- Quality Account summary 2016-2017
- Quality Account 2015-2016
- Quality Account Easy Read 2015-2016
- CQUIN programme 2015-2016
Statutory and legal documents
This sections contains statutory and legal documents that relate to our operation as an NHS Trust.
- NHS Provider Licence - Condition G6 Board Self-Certification
- Public Liability Certificate of Cover 2020-21
- Public Liability Certificate of Cover 2021-22
- Public Liability Certificate of Cover 2022-23
- Public Liability Certificate of Cover 2023-24
- Eliminating Mixed Sex Accommodation Declaration of Compliance [pdf] 198KB
- Being open and duty of candour policy
- Complaints and concerns policy
- Disciplinary policy
- Learning from deaths policy
Codes of practice
Care Quality Commission Inspections
We are regulated by the Care Quality Commission (CQC), who carry out periodic inspections of our services. At the time of the last inspection (May 2020) we had 48 CQC registered services and employed approximately 2,000 staff in a variety of roles. We were rated 'Good' overall.
The most recent report or reports are available from the CQC's website.