Our services for children are divided into two branches: Universal services and Specialist services.
Unversal services are delivered countywide and include Public Health Nursing (health visiting and school nursing), school-aged immunisation service and Child Health information services.
Specialist services include some Children and Adolescent Mental Health Services (CAMHS) and an integrated therapies services, both of which are delivered across the county. We also deliver some specialist services in the west of the county which include Community Paediatrics, Children’s Community Nursing, Community Dental, an Integrated Asthma and Wheeze Service, the children’s eye service and the children’s hearing services.
- ASD Diagnostics Service
- Children's Community Nursing Team
- Children's Continuing Care Team
- Children's Hearing Service
- Children's Occupational Therapy
- Children's Physiotherapy
- Children's Sickle Cell Specialist Service
- Children's Speech and Language Therapy
- Children's Wellbeing Practitioners
- Children and Young People's Continence Service
- Children and Young People's Integrated Therapy Service
- Community Paediatrics
- Eye Service
- Herts Young People's Health Transitional Service
- Nutrition and Dietetics Service
- Podiatry Service
- Special Care Dental Service
- Special School Nursing Service
- Step 2 (CAMHS)
How to refer
Referral information can be found under each relevant service under 'Making a referral'