Hertfordshire Community NHS Trust (HCT) has developed new webpages on our website for our children and young people (CYPT) integrated therapy service. The pages have gone live at the beginning of the new and first school term for 2023-2024.
The CYPT webpages have been developed in response to feedback from key stakeholders in various forums including a number of stakeholder workshops.
Following this launch, the service will seek further engagement with parents, carers, and education during the autumn term to support further improvement of the webpages in response to user feedback.
Key benefits of the new pages include:
- Improved accessibility
- Improved navigation
- Improved layout and design to continue improving the journey for people using our website which includes parents, carers and professionals looking for information on our services, resources and training.
The redesign of our CYPT webpages is an ongoing project to continue improving our website, making better use of this platform to help deliver our five clinical and quality strategy priorities:
- Integrated care
- Improving physical and mental health outcomes
- Personalised care closer to home
- Reducing health inequalities
- Supporting and growing our people
If you want to take a look at the newly launched section of our website, please visit www.hct.nhs.uk/children-and-young-people-integrated-therapy-service.
If you have any feedback, questions, or comments about the webpages, please contact us at email@example.com.