Jeff was appointed as a non-executive director in September 2011. He has a degree in Economics and is a qualified accountant. He has had a wide and varied career in the telecommunication and chemical industries.
Jeff has also served as a non-executive director for Luton Community Services and was the founding chairman of CHUMS, a bereavement and trauma social enterprise based in Bedfordshire. He is also former Treasurer of Shelter. Jeff is Vice Chair of Governors at Manland Primary School in Harpenden and is a member of Hertfordshire County Council Schools’ Appeals Panel.
• Chair - People, Performance and Finance Committee
• Member - Audit Committee
• Member - Quality Committee
• Member - Strategy, Partnership and Engagement Committee
• Member - Remuneration Committee
• Member – Charitable Funds Committee
• Appointed from 1 September 2011 to 13 May 2015
• Reappointed in 2015 to 13 September 2017
• Extended in 2017 to 13 September 2019
• Extended in 2019 to 31 March 2020
• Extended in 2020 to 31 March 2021
Copyright © 2022 Hertfordshire Community NHS Trust