Dr Elizabeth Kendrick was appointed as Medical Director in October 2019, having previously been Acting Medical Director and Deputy Medical Director.
Dr Kendrick has been a GP for 19 years, winning the Fraser Rose medal for highest mark in the MRCGP in 2003. She also works as a GP in Buntingford and as a GP with Special Interest (GPwSI) for older people providing clinical input to our inpatient unit at Herts and Essex hospital. She has an MSc in leading service improvement. She was previously National Professional Advisor for older people to the Care Quality Commission. Prior to this, she was End of Life Lead for the North East and Commissioning Lead for the frail elderly for North Durham Clinical Commissioning Group.
• Executive lead and advisor for medical, dental and pharmacy professionals on the Trust Board
• Clinical leadership
• Caldicott guardian
• Responsible Officer for medical revalidation
• Accountable Officer for controlled drugs
• Guardian for safe working hours
• Executive lead for learning from deaths
• Executive lead for medicines management
• Executive lead for health inequalities
• Executive lead for mental health and learning disability (joint with Director of Nursing and Quality)
• Executive lead for Research
Copyright © 2022 Hertfordshire Community NHS Trust